A vacancy for Political Officer Assistant is available now in the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Iceland. The Chinese Embassy will provide a competitive salary, friendly working atmosphere and valuable working experience with this full-time job opportunity (09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday).
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
1. Between 20 to 55 years old.
2. Minimum Bachelor Degree.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Icelandic and English. Qualified translation skills between English and Icelandic.
4. Good computer skills.
5. Experience of working as assistant, secretary or supporting officer.
6. Familiar with local conditions and latest development in Iceland, proven ability to trace and provide basic analysis on media information.
7. Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a team. A flexible attitude to switch to consular assistant besides daily routine as a political officer assistant.
8. Citizenship in Iceland or valid residence permit.
9. No criminal record.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
1. Understanding Mandarin.
2. Experience of working in a governmental, policy or international environment.
3. A deep understanding of China and Icelandic Policies and Relations.
4. Ability to organize and attend events, arrange visits and receive delegations.
5. Flexibility to work extra hours on emergencies or time pressing tasks.
1. Curriculum vitae( English at least, better with Chinese)
2. Kennitala number.
3. A copy of academic certificate.
4. Photo in e-version.
5. Contact information
Attention: All the documents are required to submit on-line only.
1. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please submit application before March 15, 2019.
The Chinese Embassy will invite short listed candidates to interview.
If you have any questions, please contact
Ms. Sun 5276682